Most websites set cookies and browsers are typically set up to accept cookies, at least for the duration of a single browsing session. If you wish to change your cookie preferences you can do so using your browser settings. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will show you how to do this.
We have always used cookies on this website, and as part of a change in legislation, all websites are now required to provide additional information on what cookies are, how they are used and what benefits they bring. These changes will not affect the way in which you currently use our website.
When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
What are “cookies”?
Simply, cookies help websites distinguish individual browsers from each other. Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored for a website by your browser. Every time it loads a page your browser will send that page back the cookies it had set previously. This allows a website to connect your interactions together.
Cookies can’t be shared between websites, and each site can only read and update the cookies it set itself. However when you visit our a single website your browser may connect to others, and each of these may set cookies of their own. You can find out more about the cookies set when you visit our websites.
A cookie cannot give anyone access to your computer and doesn’t mean we’re collecting new information from you. If you want more information about cookies, you can get further details on allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies do we set?
The types of cookies we use are divided into four categories:
- Functional cookies: These cookies let you move around our websites and use all their options. Without them the website would not work as it should.
- Analytics and performance cookies: These help us improve the way our website works to give improved performance. They tell us how each page is used, which ones are most commonly viewed and whether any errors are reported.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies remember basic information that you’ve entered into the site, so next time you visit our website it’s all there for you. We do not store personal information in cookies.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies help make sure adverts you see on your browser are relevant and useful to you because the cookie has detected what you’re looking for.
When you visit our sites the following domains may set cookies to track the performance of our social media and paid advertising. You can find out more about their policies by clicking on their name
- .facebook.com — Facebook
- .twitter.com (and t.co) — Twitter
- .bing.com — Bing
- doubleclick.net, google.com, google.co.uk, googleapis.com, googleadservices.com — Google
We rely on the tools from the following partners for analytics and performance:
To find out more about how we protect your privacy when using our website, see our Privacy Statement.
Buy your dream car with confidence
GET A CHECK FROM JUST £9.99